Siux Fenix III 12k
- AVS (Anti Vibration System): Shockout antivibrators reduce racket vibrations. With less than a gram of weight, they reduce vibration by up to 60%. The player can choose the distribution that suits them best.
- ES (Eva Soft): Racket core with medium density EVA rubber. It is a 360 rubber with medium touch that provides great power and ball output.
- RB (Reinforced Bridge): Carbon fiber reinforcements in the most fragile areas on the racket’s heart. Thanks to this technology high rigidity is obtained and reduces the possibility of breakage.
- 12K Carbon: Provides the racket with perfect balance between power, ball output, resistance, and stiffness.
- ATB (Anti Torsion Bridge): Reinforcement in the bridge and heart of the padel racket that provides more rigidity. This technology provides greater precision and prevents deformations in the hits.
- DPG (Dual Pro Grip): Combined absorption system. Its inner foam band provides greater cushioning to absorb vibrations from impacts. In addition, it creates a spiral relief that provides an incredible grip.
- 3D Effect: Surface finish of the padel racket with 3D relief. Thanks to this technology more friction is generated with the ball, getting better effects on the hits.
|Medium / Hard
|Balance (Control - Power)
It's common for a small amount of the grip to come off when removing the plastic seal on a racket. This is due to the heat sealing process used to adhere the plastic, and it doesn't in any way affect the functionality or validity of the racket or grip.