Siux Fenix Pro 4
This new Fenix racket is designed to meet the goals of the most aggressive players on the court. Due to its diamond shape, high balance and hard EVA, it achieves spectacular explosiveness and power in each hit.
Incorporated with 21K carbon provides more flexibility to the face, managing to improve the rebound of the ball while reducing vibrations. Having the 3D effect helps the player to add effects to his shot .
- AVS (Anti Vibration System): Shockout antivibrators reduce racket vibrations. With less than a gram of weight, they reduce vibration by up to 60%. The player can choose the distribution that suits them best.
- EH (Eva Hard): Racket core with High density EVA rubber. It is a 360 rubber with hard touch that provides great power.
- RB (Reinforced Bridge): Carbon fiber reinforcements in the most fragile areas on the racket’s heart. Thanks to this technology high rigidity is obtained and reduces the possibility of breakage.
- 21K Carbon: Provides the racket with more flexibility to the face, managing to improve the rebound of the ball while reducing vibrations.
- ATB (Anti Torsion Bridge): Reinforcement in the bridge and heart of the padel racket that provides more rigidity. This technology provides greater precision and prevents deformations in the hits.
- DPG (Dual Pro Grip): Combined absorption system. Its inner foam band provides greater cushioning to absorb vibrations from impacts. In addition, it creates a spiral relief that provides an incredible grip.
- 3D Effect: Surface finish of the padel racket with 3D relief. Thanks to this technology more friction is generated with the ball, getting better effects on the hits.
|Carbon 21K - Textreme 45
It's common for a small amount of the grip to come off when removing the plastic seal on a racket. This is due to the heat sealing process used to adhere the plastic, and it doesn't in any way affect the functionality or validity of the racket or grip.