Starvie Kenta Pro 2024
FA new round model that optimises the control, stability and manoeuvrability of the racket while improving the power thanks to a better distribution of weight in the heart of the racket. It has Pro 50 rubber and two layers of 3K carbon that provide greater rigidity to the head of the racket, so it is perfect for more technical level players.
- Two layers of 3K on the head. The racket is re-enforced by the use of two layers of carbon which gives it greater control and power.
- Round shape, its sweet spot is in the centre of the racket head.
- The density of its Pro 50 rubber, medium density, provides greater control and power in every shot.
- NEW: Hex Tech technology applied to the face of the racket. New hexagonal-shaped rough textured area created directly from the racket mould that makes the racket more durable and resistant. In addition, it helps to enhance the different techniques used to hit the ball with greater precision wherever the ball hits the racket face.
- NEW: The Geo Bridge is a new technology applied to the heart of the racket which, thanks to its hexagonal design, offers better manoeuvrability of the racket during play, with ease and acceleration of movement, achieving more power in the shots. In addition, it reduces the vibrations that are transmitted to the fist.
- NEW: The Reactive Holes is a new type of racket technology. This new map of holes has been designed to optimise the game, giving a boost of power and control in both defensive and offensive shots.
- NEW: Longer Handgrip Technology: 1.5 cm longer grip for a more comfortable two-handed grip.
- NEW: Noene Inside is a technology applied to the handle of the racket that has been developed in collaboration with NOENE®. The new anti-shock padel grip Noene Inside StarVie, exclusive to the brand's rackets and fitted as standard, absorbs and protects up to 96% of the negative energy generated by shocks and vibrations.
- Product 100% Made in Spain
|Two layers of 3K